Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

For this post I am not going to abbreviate the name. He knows who he is and that he is on this blog. In fact, Adam, designed the background and co-admin. Thank you, Adam!! Your the best!

He is also giving me tips on what he would like written about him. Adam has been patiently awaiting his turn to be "spotlighted." He is a totally awesome and amazing guy. Which is probably the reason he is already married.  Adam is in an "open marriage" Which means they allow themselves to have relations with other people. Adam does not see this as a stumbling block in our friendship progressing. I, on the other hand, do. We have discussed this at great length and he as come to an understanding that I am not budging. But is okay because he is still a great friend. I am so glad we found each other. His wife, Becky, is totally funny and sweet and puts up with Adam, so that makes her a saint in my book.
 But seriously, it is like we were separated at birth. We usually think the same thing at the same time and finish each others thoughts. It gets creepy after a bit. Ha ha ha. Adam is hoping this spotlight will help him with his "rep." HA HA HA. I guess he does not know me as well as he thinks he does.

So thank you, Adam, for showing me there are decent guys out there. They are just all married! So if I left anything out feel free to sign in and change it. =)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you FemDom J, you pretty much said what I was thinking, and it does suck that we have that stumbling block in our relationship but I am so happy that I found you as a friend. She found me on the corner of 5th and Main lol, jokin, we actually connected on the place that started this blog.

    ReplyDelete