Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And so it begins with boredom

Where to begin......


It all started with me being bored, which is never a good thing. So I started surfing for apps on the ol' itouch.  Came across the sight called My Yearbook. Lots of votes, so I thought, "heck, let's try this out." turned out to be totally awesome! It has singles in the Washington area. You can make friends, flirt and message people. Sounds fun.


With in the first two days I met "J" Really cool guy. Funny, and someone to message that does not know my situation. We have been txting off and on for a few weeks now and he sends me some wonderful pictures. Still consider him a good friend.


Then came "Y". Now "Y" is ELEVEN years younger than me!! His bonus' are that he has traveled the world. Grew up in Holland, and has one hell of a sexy accent. *sigh* Although he swears he is in love with me I keep trying to tell him he is young and would fall in love with a tree if it has the right proportions. "Y" lives with his mother. Which is totally okay because he is TWENTY FIVE! He is seriously the sweetest guy I have met in a long time. Very polite, calls me to see how I am doing. Very, very respectful of how I feel on remaining just friends. But he is tenacious, I will give him that. Ha ha ha Some day he will make someone a very good husband. Just not me. Although I am sure he and my son who is only 10 yrs younger than him could be really awesome friends. Ha ha ha


Both of these friends live on the west side of the state so we will never have to meet up in person. Which is totally cool with me.  Because that way I can still think of them as "normal" and they can think the same thing of me.

1 comment:

  1. from holland huh, i like him already! i too love the dutch accent.

    ReplyDelete