Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Big mouth and a short fuse

"D" wanted to meet someone with wit and intellect. "Cool." I thought. "I am pretty sure I have both of those." Turns out "D" wanted someone that he could be witty to, but could not take it. "D" wanted someone who always agreed to his point of view and have no opinion on the matter themselves. He would pout, be mad, and take everything personally. Now I consider myself a pretty laid back person. If someone wants to rip into me for how I dress, do for fun, or what music I listen to, I am totally okay with that. Heck it entertains me. But be prepared to get teased yourself. I mean seriously, how can you get through life if you cannot laugh at yourself? Needless to say, with my strong personality and not willing to change to make others happy, "D" saw me as a jerk. I saw "D" and a short angry man. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like just another whiny kid to take care of... doesn't he know you already have 5 of those?!!! And people like that just drive me batty!

    ReplyDelete